What’s New

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What's for dinner?

Gail, this is for you. I promised I would start writing to my blog more often so here we go. It's been about a week since my little surgery (had my gall bladder removed) and wouldn't you know that on about day 5 of my recovery, I caught a cold! Dang it, I can't stop coughing. I want to go back to work, but I think I might need another day or two. The four holes in my belly are healing up pretty well, though, I'm happy to say! Anyway, tonight's dinner - first one I've cooked in over a week - is Dijon Chicken. Here's the recipe if you want to try it. (If you click it, it will get bigger.) I'm going to serve it with biscuits over rice. I love making recipe cards and one of these days I'm going to put a book together for Josh & Cari. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO glad to see you posting! This looks delish - hope your cough goes away soon. Will stay on the lookout for more posts and pics. G.